Treatment specialization includes:
- Psychological, psychoeducational, and diagnostic testing and evaluations.
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety (see Depression Counseling )
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Couples Counseling (including EFT, or Emotionally Focused Therapy)
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief and Loss Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Anxiety (and stress reduction) Counseling
- Chronic pain management
- Comprehensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Addiction & Recovery (specializing in addict/alcoholic family systems)
Board Certified Psychiatrist available for medication management/consultation
We are a cooperative of several therapists with a wide range of clinical exprience in treating depression, anxiety, trauma, parenting, blended famiy issues, to substance abuse and beyond. Our philosophy is to support a family systems approach whenever appropriate.
Depression is more common than you may think. The world over, it’s the #1 cause of disability.
We use the term disability in the sense that depression can be very disabling. But with the right approach, counseling can be very beneficial and help you cope with many day to day stressors. Talking with one of our certified therapists, we’ll work with your specific depression concerns. We’ll work with you to find the right tools for you, and help implement an actionable plan that will help you specifically. We find that one on counseling for depression often produces the best results.