San Pedro Counseling & Therapy
Welcome to South Coast Family Services. Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being. You may have reached us today because :
- You are seeking change in your life.
- You may feel stuck or trapped in life circumstances that are painful or unfulfilling.
- You’re looking for guidance or support via counseling.
- You need someone to listen objectively and help craft your life map.
- You know therapy can help during tough transitions in life.
We are a group of mental health professionals dedicated to helping you uncover or discover tools you can use to effect real and satisfying change. This may also include identifying and learning to discard self-defeating things that hold you back from reaching your true healthy potential.
Individual Counseling, Couples & Family Therapy
While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, we look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Counseling can help you with these challenges :
- Addiction. Including alcoholism and other drugs, even marijuana.
- Marriage counseling. Both singles and couples therapy. (fully licensed marriage counselors)
- Depression and/or trauma and abuse.
- Relationship improvement
- Family therapy
- Stress and grief counseling
- and so much more! Visit our Counseling Services for full details.
South Coast Family Services coverage area includes all of the Greater South bay area, including San Pedro, Lomita, Long Beach, Rolling Hills, Torrance, Wilmington and many more areas.
Your therapy experience is about change.....
So if you NO LONGER WANT to KEEP GETTING WHAT YOU ARE GETTING IN LIFE, join us on a path of discovery that allows you to MAKE CHANGES TO GET DIFFERENT RESULTS!
Please call (310) 831-1967, schedule a counseling appointment online, or contact us for an individual, couples or family therapy consultation today.